Swtor has nothing to fear from Wildstar!

Odyseus

I will now back away from this thread since the captain cheerleader's entourage is attempting to bait me and create a toxic discussion with injections of ad hominem and hyperbole and get me in trouble with moderation.

Nope. Stop being paranoid.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will now back away from this thread since the captain cheerleader's entourage is attempting to bait me and create a toxic discussion with injections of ad hominem and hyperbole and get me in trouble with moderation.

wait who is the captain cheerleader? either way we both know if you were being "baited" ( another word I am beginning to hate even though I ironically like fishing) you could easily ignore it as, well, as an adult if Dora the Explorer would ask a question to the screen would you honestly answer back out loud even though no one is listening to you or cares?

Am I the only person that cant stand the stupid looney toon graphics that Wildstar and Wow share with their rounded cheap looking buildings and graphics? I mean Swtor is very crisp and clean.... I like that.

Am I the only person that cant stand the stupid looney toon graphics that Wildstar and Wow share with their rounded cheap looking buildings and graphics? I mean Swtor is very crisp and clean.... I like that.

yeah, and to the people comparing this game to the clone wars, the clone wars had everyone with big eyes and was clearly cartoony, we are more of cgi but with more realistic features instead of stuff like big eyes.

I wouldn't call SWTOR, which is using a heavily modified version of the prealpha Hero engine, "very crisp and clean..."

Take a picture of wow or wildstar and put a picture of tor next to them....swtor is crisp and clear

I wouldn't call SWTOR, which is using a heavily modified version of the prealpha Hero engine, "very crisp and clean..."

Shure it may not look good with a generic factory graphics card but with my Nvidia Card swtor does indeed run smooth, crisp and clean.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.