The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PvP Compilation - We Will F'kn Global You

Kooziejr

Could you make some more PT vids. I really enjoyed the ones you already had.

I totaly agree, the PT movies were awesome :D

Koozie please make another one!

About the compilation: I really like the way you and your mates f*** up some people, but showing your individual skills in another PT movie or some other class you play well, would be far more enjoyable ;)

I totaly agree, the PT movies were awesome :D

Koozie please make another one!

About the compilation: I really like the way you and your mates f*** up some people, but showing your individual skills in another PT movie or some other class you play well, would be far more enjoyable ;)

Haha okay noted. I just wanted to show something a bit different that involved coordination rather than me just doing the same old 1 v 1/2 etc. I can play all classes pretty alright - which one would you like to see most or just stick with PT?

Haha okay noted. I just wanted to show something a bit different that involved coordination rather than me just doing the same old 1 v 1/2 etc. I can play all classes pretty alright - which one would you like to see most or just stick with PT?

I play all classes aswell. The reason I discovered your Guides/Movies was because the last 55 class I needed was a Vanguard and my new Team wanted me to play the VG in ranked which pretty much forced me to look for some Guides to improve fast, thank you for that :)

To be honest I don't care which class you play for a new movie, just make it stylewise similar to your 2.2 AP and 2.4 Pyro Movie, because I think you really nailed it with those compilations.

However I do get the point when you say you want to create something different. Maybe a movie about you and your team playing ranked Arena? You playing an arena tank would be interesting.

Anyway, do what you feel you want to do, you already helped me a lot with your guides. ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah the sorc and sniper were more of a tutorial because people are notoriously terrible at playing those specs and classes - along with carnage mara ??what execute proc?? - Ill make a tank video in 2.7! :-)

Hey fellow PTs....Video of me and my guildies stacking classes in PvP for fun. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I'll say what I'm always saying when someone uploads a video where they're fighting with numerical superiority. Attacking people 2v1 and 3v1 is hardly a challenge and not something one should be proud of. Maybe if you uploaded a few videos of beating people 1v1 in fair fights?

I'll say what I'm always saying when someone uploads a video where they're fighting with numerical superiority. Attacking people 2v1 and 3v1 is hardly a challenge and not something one should be proud of. Maybe if you uploaded a few videos of beating people 1v1 in fair fights?

Trying not to sound rude here:

1). They are focus firing, which is a smart thing to do. If he went around and just looked to 1v1 everyone in an objective based map, Koozie would be an idiot. He and his teammates are chipping away at the enemy by syncing their bursts on one target at a time.

2). Koozie has posted many videos of 1v1's in his PT guides. They were against many different classes.

I think you missed the point/do not understand the video. We are trying to kill people in a minimal amount of GCDs it has nothing to do with it being a fair fight....clearly it isn't. In fact, some of the players in that video are absolutely shocking vs 2 - 3 decent players. If you don't like target calling/focus fire or don't understand why people do it (to kill stuff very very quickly) then watch one of my other vids I am pretty sure there are tonnes of 1 v 1/2/3 in there you may enjoy more.

On a side note we never really play like that in regs usually because takes effort and concentration and talking which no one can be bothered to do haha.

I think you missed the point/do not understand the video. We are trying to kill people in a minimal amount of GCDs it has nothing to do with it being a fair fight....clearly it isn't. In fact, some of the players in that video are absolutely shocking vs 2 - 3 decent players. If you don't like target calling/focus fire or don't understand why people do it (to kill stuff very very quickly) then watch one of my other vids I am pretty sure there are tonnes of 1 v 1/2/3 in there you may enjoy more.

On a side note we never really play like that in regs usually because takes effort and concentration and talking which no one can be bothered to do haha.

Yeah, sorry, I really didn't understand what the video was about at first. I stopped watching after the three Rage marauders parts because I thought the entire video was about Rage Mara group smashing. Now that I understand what's it about, I have to commend you on your good coordination.

Sorry for the initial reaction, it's just that I have pretty negative feelings about groups of Rage Maras/Juggs smashing.

Edited by CommanderKeeva