The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

White Eyes

Greetings,

i think it would be nice to get similar appearance option for Alien Species (Twilek, Pureblood and so on), as human race got - White Eyes. It should not be a problem to introduce it, and it could become a popular purchase from Cartel Market as well($$$).:D

I also think that this option should make our eyes look like those of Jorak Uln back in KOTOR1 - completely pale and homogeneus :rak_04:, while already avaiable WE retain their apples.

Greetings,

i think it would be nice to get similar appearance option for Alien Species (Twilek, Pureblood and so on), as human race got - White Eyes. It should not be a problem to introduce it, and it could become a popular purchase from Cartel Market as well($$$).:D

I also think that this option should make our eyes look like those of Jorak Uln back in KOTOR1 - completely pale and homogeneus :rak_04:, while already avaiable WE retain their apples.

At the very least it should be added to cyborgs, since they are just humans with some facial decorations, and while they are at it, give cyborgs the new human hairstyles and colors!!!! Miraluka too, since again they are just humans with face decorations.

I also suport the Cyborgs" struggle, but i would be even happier if i finally was able to make Twilek Inquisitor with proper, sithy, white eyes:rak_09::wea_03: (i even named my Legacy after Jorak Uln, you know?). But seriously, is it really a problem to introduce something like that for all races? They don"t even have to delete already existing pack, they could just create a new one and name it "WHITE EYES 2 " OR "EYES OF SITH LORD" and tax us for another CC. And then everyone is happy.:D