Is it ethically right to play SwTOR?

Macetheace

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day being mean to children to explain how much better you are than other people.

I'm not better than other people.

The people who concern themselves with ethics in a video game, like this one, is however much worse than average.

Your sense of self respect and righteousness only applies when a big bad corporation controls your gaming experience, is it?

People all over the world are being executed with unjust laws, dictators rule, mega corporations trump over the law even within G20 countries, children die every day in parts of the world you'd never set your foot on, gender inequality is still no.1 problem in workplaces around the world, ..........

And you people concerned yourselves with ethics in a video game. Worse yet, you insist on being superior to those who say "this is a redundant thread." I see no ethics violations claims when American military trumps all over United Nations sanctions against other countries sovereignty, I see no cries for unjust conduct when EU regulations about farming conventions is trumped by France and Germany....

I've seen Americans stand in APPLAUSE as that abomination called the Patriot's Act passed the senate floor. This included entire Internet communities who played MMOs. No one cried what sort of a basic human right violation package that was.

Yet you cry for this.

I call ******** when I see ********, whether that be a 7 year old kid, 77 year old crone, or 27 year old entitled internet junkie.

This is ********, this entire thread.

Bio Mods, what are you waiting for?!

LOCK THIS thread already!

Edited by Manweth

I've read it, it's stupid.

If you want to change the system, go become CEO of EA and change it.

This is THE INDUSTRY as of today, deal with it.

Again, please LOCK this stupid, redundant, self-imposed and completely maniacal thread.

Edited by Manweth

I've read it, it's stupid.

If you want to change the system, go become CEO of EA and change it.

This is THE INDUSTRY as of today, deal with it.

Again, please LOCK this stupid, redundant, self-imposed and completely maniacal thread.

You read the OP, but apparently not the responses. You do realize most of us disagree with the OP right?

Oh and if you want to close this thread go get a job with the community team at BioWare.

Edited by ikinai

I'm begging you mods, lock this thread. Stupidity has reached insane heights.

If you want a mod's attention, try using the report button on whatever post you dislike. Far more effective than replies, unless said replies contain gross violations of the rules in which case others will report them for you. ;)

Also, relax. It's just a game. People are just shooting the breeze. Looking at your posts today, and you're quite prolific, I am concerned you may quickly drive yourself to myocardial infarction.