The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hoping...

Mad_Magus

The game expansion goes better than the email announcement, which is typical EA, Video froze 1/3 of the way through and now won't play at all. Admittedly getting REALLY tired of EA's lack of commitment to a game I love. Bugs to numerous to list , which have never been fixed, non-existent customer support, and a general "we're making money hand over fist, so why should we care about quality?' attitude.

The game expansion goes better than the email announcement, which is typical EA, Video froze 1/3 of the way through and now won't play at all. Admittedly getting REALLY tired of EA's lack of commitment to a game I love. Bugs to numerous to list , which have never been fixed, non-existent customer support, and a general "we're making money hand over fist, so why should we care about quality?' attitude.

Never had a problem with videos on this site nor any i receive in my email from EA.

You may want to check into updating your video codex's or perhaps a faster connection as well.

Faster Connection means little to no buffering.....

I don't have problems watching video from any other source (whole TV programmes and feature films on BBC iPlayer for example). In fact I can watch the same SWTOR videos perfectly fine when they are posted elsewhere. That would lead me to believe the fault is at their end, not mine. Edited by PLynkes

I don't have problems watching video from any other source (whole TV programmes and feature films on BBC iPlayer for example). In fact I can watch the same SWTOR videos perfectly fine when they are posted elsewhere. That would lead me to believe the fault is at their end, not mine.

Ok, that is logical, yes. But why does it work on mine and so many others and not on a handfuls of pc's like yours?

I had problems with other players on other sites b4, and it was fixed with a newer updated player from that site, and if it didn't work, a newer Updated Codex pack, did.

Well, whatever the problem may be, i do hope you can fix it......