Kanz Minefield still bugged?

SimplyCooL

Really. Is the Hardpoint still invulnerable. Cant kill that thing, no matter, what i try. :(

More importantly, why inst the health bar on it implemented back in yet. Should be the simplest of all things to do...

After the dreadful grind for Grade 7 parts, that others got for cheap from the CM btw, this sorta thing is, well...

I tried to do it dozen times today and I couldn't destroy hardpoint. I know i make enought damage to destroy it, but it looks like its undestructable :/. It is really so hard to repair that bug? i saw this bug was discovered until 2.3.3 patch and now its going to be 2.7 and still there is problem with this operation :(.

• 6 months later...

I just tried Kanz and was able to destroy the satellite hardpoint with 16ish grade 7 missiles. 10 for sure, possibly 11 fired on first pass, 5 more on 2nd pass swinging around the asteroid.

On the topic of the Health Bar over the hardpoint, I haven't seen it since before the last time that the Blast Condenser was bugged months ago. It would be very nice/useful to have back.

• 1 month later...

Well, I have to say you are lucky then docbenwayddo as I did that mission a dozen times. I have 100% on space missions achievements and done this one dozen of times at the very least but this time it just wont work. That b****ed Satelite hardpoint just kept smiling back as I unloaded both my Improved EMP, blaster cannons at full and at least a dozen warheads at it...nothing.

Considering my luck now, I figure I have more chance to take down a borg cube while floating around in a spacesuit armed only with a pp gun.

Ed: On a sidenote, have mostly grade 7 with one or two grade 6 but I have no problem oneshoting any of the other hard space combat missions with that and have done with only grade 6 b4. If they increased it so you need all grade 7 then thats just pure silly as skill will have nothing to do with it any more.

Edited by Quandron

• 11 months later...