The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vital new ideas...BIOWARE ..please take a look at this!

aldiabaalos

Bioware! I love this game but there's one thing thats been bugging me ever since it was implemented. The new animations you made...

The ONLY thing I really want to have changed is the animations we currently have. Bioware. Can you please re-implement the original animations for using for example force push, throw, or close combat animations like finishers... Once when we stabbed our opponents the lightsaber actually pierced the enemy like Darth Maul and Quigon-Jin. Now its like we're stabbing them with a baseball bat. Or simply bashing they around with one... Come on guys. Its a lightsaber. Give us the feeling that we're actually using one.

About the force animations. The ones from early gameplay and beta testing were so awesome and dynamic. Now they are so incredibly fast phased. I'm having trouble noticing exactly what is happening. All I hear is a massive BOOM when using force push as a sage or a sorcerer ... completely discarding the animations because its over in less than a split second.

Can't you PLEASE re-implement the original animations. They were so much cooler. So much more dynamic. Really game the game a better feel and look. Lifting rocks slowly.....and THEN throwing them at people is AWESOME... Lifting yourself in the air......AND THEN pushing everthing around you away...IS AWESOME.

Having an epic close combat fight with a Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior ... dueling for minutes and finally making a 360 turn and stabbing them with your lightsaber is AWESOME! Instead of hitting them in the stomic and then on top of their heads! COME ON GUYS! Its a lightsaber... Not a baseball bat...

Please bring back the old animations. THEY WERE SO MUCH COOLER! Please you guys. You would freshen up the combat animations entirely and make everything so much more awesome to look at. Good for motivation, good for gameplay, good for business.

...and utterly horrible for serious Raiders & PVPers...

You do know that they changed to animations to remove / reduce ability lag so that with instant cast abilities (such as Overload) which require no activation time, didnt trigger after the GCD had finished thus preventing the next ability used from being cast.