The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How Much and what will it take to build an new guild

ken_jr

I like to find out what's all involved besides the 5k credits to create an guild. What options do I have what formailities and structures I have to do what all equipment do I need to create an good guild can someone give me rundown thanks. :)

I like to find out what's all involved besides the 5k credits to create an guild. What options do I have what formailities and structures I have to do what all equipment do I need to create an good guild can someone give me rundown thanks. :)

You probably want to re-post this in the "General Discussion" forum, or possibly the "New Player Help" forum (even if you aren't personally a new player. I won't tell if you don't. ;))

The "Star Wars" forum is meant for discussion about the Star Wars series, topics like the Clone Wars TV show, the new movies being produced, etc. A lot of people make the reasonable mistake that it's for general topics of SWTOR.

I'd provide an answer to your question anyways, but I honestly don't know much about the costs of building a Guild other than that establishing a Guild Bank costs extra (I believe each additional cargo bay in it cost over a million credits) and that the more active (i.e. signed on recently) Subscribers and Preferred player accounts you have among your guild members, the higher the XP Bonus and Reputation Bonus it provides. I think you need 25 active accounts (not individual characters, each account only counts as one) to hit 10% XP bonus.