So no XP for mob kills in what FPs?

HelinCarnate

I know KDY is still granting xp for mob kill but it is not doubled like it should be and I was on both Boarding party and Foundry and neither of those were granting any xp for mob kills. Are there others? Just wanting to get a list in one spot so people know which ones to avoid.

Boarding Party

Foundry

I know KDY is still granting xp for mob kill but it is not doubled like it should be and I was on both Boarding party and Foundry and neither of those were granting any xp for mob kills. Are there others? Just wanting to get a list in one spot so people know which ones to avoid.

Boarding Party

Foundry

What you are experiencing has been happening since 2.6 went live, heres a post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=725927 and theres a few more posts in the bug section.

I noticed it myself and made a post as well in there, the threshold of level differences in the group went wrong in that patch so if anyone is 3-4 levels different, you will get zero XP, whereas before the patch, you would get a reduced amount the higher the level that people were with you.

The way the Daily Emerging Conflicts and Group Finder daily works, you can be up to 6 levels in difference.

This really needs to be looked at, but they haven't even acknowledged the problem and tickets that have been sent get a reply saying you are getting the correct XP.

I noticed they acknowledged the problem with KDY, lets hope it fixed when they look at that.

What you are experiencing has been happening since 2.6 went live, heres a post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=725927 and theres a few more posts in the bug section.

I noticed it myself and made a post as well in there, the threshold of level differences in the group went wrong in that patch so if anyone is 3-4 levels different, you will get zero XP, whereas before the patch, you would get a reduced amount the higher the level that people were with you.

The way the Daily Emerging Conflicts and Group Finder daily works, you can be up to 6 levels in difference.

This really needs to be looked at, but they haven't even acknowledged the problem and tickets that have been sent get a reply saying you are getting the correct XP.

I noticed they acknowledged the problem with KDY, lets hope it fixed when they look at that.

No acknowledgment? They posted that it will be fixed in 2.6.2 on tuesday: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7285856&postcount=8

Oh nice. We know that this is a problem and is not granting any xp but lets wait until after double xp weekend to fix it.

It requires a patch to fix and the patch was already scheduled to be implemented next Tuesday. Do you really want them to rush out an incomplete patch just to appease the whiners and have it break something else?

It requires a patch to fix and the patch was already scheduled to be implemented next Tuesday. Do you really want them to rush out an incomplete patch just to appease the whiners and have it break something else?

Hell no.

I'm just glad its finally been acknowledged, and a fix is coming.