Looking for friends or guild

xAddison

My name is Addison!

And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm VERY new to SWTRO.

I subbed and everything, got my security key, but haven't even started yet (About to now though, but just for a few minutes before bedtime ((yeah right, I may end up being an hour or 2 xD)))

I've watched some of the movies, if not all of them maybe? I really love Star Wars but probably not as big a fan as a lot of people here. But I would love SWTOR to be the game I play only for awhile now.

I'm just looking for some friends to play with or chat to or anything!

I just don't like to stick around a game for to long soloing, yet I really love Star Wars, so who knows?

Still, friends and/or a guild just makes it way more fun.

So I'd love to find a really dedicated and active guild. Dedicated to me means that you love this game and don't see yourself quitting anytime soon. I really love that one guild where everyone is like family to each other and they really love their game and helps others, do everything together, teach each other stuff, etc. I'm looking for a guild like that!

That's just me hoping though, finding that awesome guild I'm looking for.

Best of luck to me trying to find that guild, ey?

Hey you guys welcome to SWTOR! I've been playing a while so I could try help out some and I also have low level toons so I could play with u guys. I believe his names somerandomjedi :p? IM not in a guild at the moment but maby we can find one down the road? Lol