The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Personal transport

cymonguk

I am not sure lore wise I have ever seen a SW teleporter,so may be it has to be a ship.

When you invoke it the screen will give you the option to place yourself anywhere on the visible map (i.e. you must have been there before!). When you do so however there would be a further RNG dependent on skill level in the purchase (i.e. it would be like speeder skill):

1) Local Taxi - will drop you off however has a hit target of 25m (i.e. it will drop you off at your specified target but may be within 25m of it).

2) Local Limo Service - will drop you off, has a target area of 10m

3) Personal Transport - Will drop you off within 2m of your specified drop point.

This would stop people from just scooting past mobs, as the RNG might stick you right in the middle of a fight.

• 2 weeks later...

I know my fingers get tired steering my personal speeder. So being able to unlock a auto-pilot that automatically flies you to anywhere on the map you have already been to would be great. Just so I don't have to keep steering my speeder and let my fingers rest.

I don't even mind if you can be knocked off your speeder while on auto-pilot, similar to how you can knocked off your speeder now when NPC's are shooting at you. Just something to save my fingers. Please.