The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crafting Station on Ship

cymonguk

I'm pretty sure the reason we don't have of these is because when the ship conveniences first came out crafting stations were all but useless. The only way to augment gear was to crit on crafting it. So it's probably just an over sight that it's not on there.

However I don't know if they will add it now, they might want to make it unique for your house.

I'm pretty sure the reason we don't have of these is because when the ship conveniences first came out crafting stations were all but useless. The only way to augment gear was to crit on crafting it. So it's probably just an over sight that it's not on there.

However I don't know if they will add it now, they might want to make it unique for your house.

Yep fair point, seems like they could do easily and I would like it for convenience, I have np with it going to my house if I have a "jump to house" unlock..

Yep fair point, seems like they could do easily and I would like it for convenience, I have np with it going to my house if I have a "jump to house" unlock..

It's all up in the air at this point. for housing to be successful it needs to have some stuff be unique about from your ship. We'll have to wait and see if they take the easy way out or add some meaningful content to housing.