The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Respec skills unlock

cymonguk

I would like to be able to respec my alt, currently playing as a warrior with two sets of gear for dps and tank. I have to respec and get into FPs and WZ. This takes silly amounts of time when allowing us to store two versions of the skills tree per character and swap would be perfect. Happy to have it locked out in FPs the same way as is locked in WZ.

MACROS were banned because people were using MACROS to QUICKLY RESPEC in WZ's. That's why you can't respec in WZ's/in the queue anymore because people were using MACROS TO QUICKLY RESPEC.

I completely agree, as stated it should only be available on fleet/ship/planet. Once you are inside a FP/WZ it is locked, that way if I pop a queue for dps and i am in tank then i can swap over quickly. Last night it took me about 5 minutes to swap my gear, stance and skills tree. The gear and stance are arguably easier, but the skills I struggle to of fast.

If the supposed issue is they don't want people to swap, then why can i queue for two , even three, roles on an alt?