The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where is the Next Cartel Pack?

What the hell? Normally new Cartel Packs appear within one week of it showing up in collections. Why has this taken two weeks past that and about a month or so since the last pack to release?

I don't particularly care about the items in this pack. Few items in them appeal to me. I just want this one released so we can get to the one after this.

I just want to build reputation at this point. Why don't they have one pack from each faction that needs reputation so there is always a pack for you to buy if you want to raise one or another. Why is it only one factions packs for weeks and weeks basically giving you no option but to wait months for the next factions packs become available and hoping it's the faction you need.

Yes. :[ And neither of the two new packs have the Jedi robes.

Yeah, they need to work on that. The Relnex set almost works but it doesn't dye worth a damn. That's the problem with a lot of robes that are in the game even if they are sort of close to what we'd like. So more traditional looking Sith robes are really just not possible All we get are dresses and the like.

Edited by Spamfritter