Rage's not so secret dueling tournament

OhhRage

Hello BC-ERs!

So I've hosted a few (2) not so secret dueling tournaments so far. They've run fairly well with the only issues being people not showing up on time and downtime between duels.

Anyway I've decided to open up the registration for my tournament (the past ones we're on a invite only basis).

The next tournament i will be hosting will be on March 29, 2014 (weekend after x2 xp weekend).

If you're interested in dueling in my tournament please feel free to send me an your entry (there is no entry fee) via in game mail. (Cutoff date for entries has PAST)

Send it to Ehhrage. Unfortunately i do not have a pub toon, so for you pubs willing to participate get someone on imp side to mail me your entry or get on your imp toon and mail me your entry. In your mailed in entry please tell me which toon you will be entering with.

As for the rules...

1. medpacks, stims, adrenals and grenades are fair use

2. all matches will be decided by a best out of three duels

3. you may respec/change gear in between rounds

4. leaving the dueling area is considered a loss (however being pushed out of dueling area will result in a do over

5. one toon per player

6. Fighting in healing spec is not allowed. (that goes for mercs, operatives, sorcs and their pub counterpart healers)

7. Don't be a crybaby/phuckface if you lose/win

Where the tournament will held?

In the pvp area on Ilum (where the pylon is)

What is the prize?

The winner of my tournament not only gets a overwhelming EGO but also a plethora of "congratulations", 14 MK-9 Kits, 20 Million credits and lastly a secret tradition the past contestants are completely aware of :D

I will not/cannot attend, but i want to watch what ever shall i do?

Juniormonk host of the Cowboy Funk Show & Ammut have graciously agreed to STREAM the tournament on their very own Twitch.tv accounts!

(fair warning Monk said he was gonna be under some hella meds in prep for his surgery the day after the tourney, to me that just means a even funnier stream )

http://www.twitch.tv/juniormonk <--- Juniormonk's

http://www.twitch.tv/ammutpvp <-- Ammut's

1st Round Brackets for March 29, 2014 tourney

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/6915687/pics/original/2560017.jpg

Feel free to call me out on anything you feel i was not clear on and i will try to clear it up as best i can.

Edited by OhhRage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Grenades should be allowed.

Also dueling area is insanely laggy I get huge ability delay and I know others who do as well if that could be changed :\

Will be attending on my PT.

Edited by Turretboy

So... If I hop on my Scoundrel Cavy and enter the competition through my Operative, I'm able to duel DPS and Tanks and other Healers? Don't you think us Healers will have an unfair advantage over Tanks or DPS, seeing as we can "Heal to Full and Make Them Pay"

Things have been pointed out to me, so ive updated the rules and the prize.

1. Healers will not be allowed (that goes for mercs, operatives, sorcs and there pub counterpart healers)

2. along with the prizes mentioned before Caveh has "graciously" offered 20 million credits to the winner.

Edited by OhhRage

I think having healers is a bad idea. cause some classes or specs cant solo healers. and it would be a long boring fight due to healers not doing as much damage.. just my opinion tho

"Edit" LoL well i didn't read all the post and saw the updated rule xDDDDDDD

also Rage Mara's should be banned :PPPPPPP

Edited by MrGillya

UPDATE: Tournament is moved to March 29, 2014

Also i do not have enough contestants to even start the tourney, so mail me in game (Ehhrage) so i can start.

If not im keeping the prizes hehheh :D

Don't you dare.

Man... I went and tore my ACL in my right knee last week. Playing IRL huttball. Surgery scheduled for 03/28. If I do show up for this I am going to be on some pretty sick drugs. Which might make for some entertaining twitch streaming!

Secondly: are healers really not allowed? I am come on... I'm harmless.

Hello BC-ERs!

So I've hosted a few (2) not so secret dueling tournaments so far. They've run fairly well with the only issues being people not showing up on time and downtime between duels.

Anyway I've decided to open up the registration for my tournament (the past ones we're on a invite only basis).

The next tournament i will be hosting will be on March 29, 2014 (weekend after x2 xp weekend).

If you're interested in dueling in my tournament please feel free to send me an your entry (there is no entry fee) via in game mail. (Cutoff date for entries is March 16, 2014 11:59pm pst)

Send it to Ehhrage. Unfortunately i do not have a pub toon, so for you pubs willing to participate get someone on imp side to mail me your entry or get on your imp toon and mail me your entry. In your mailed in entry please tell me which toon you will be entering with.

As for the rules...

1. medpacks, stims, adrenals and grenades are fair use

2. all matches will be decided by a best out of three duels

3. you may respec/change gear in between rounds

4. leaving the dueling area is considered a loss (however being pushed out of dueling area will result in a do over

5. one toon per player

6. Fighting in healing spec is not allowed. (that goes for mercs, operatives, sorcs and their pub counterpart healers)

7. Don't be a crybaby/phuckface if you lose/win

Where the tournament will held?

In the pvp area on Ilum (where the pylon is)

What is the prize?

The winner of my tournament not only gets a overwhelming EGO but also a plethora of "congratulations", 14 MK-9 Kits, 20 Million credits and lastly a secret tradition the past contestants are completely aware of :D

Feel free to call me out on anything you feel i was not clear on and i will try to clear it up as best i can.

Who do I message in game to give names of people willing to show up, I have a few guildies that want to enter.