The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Toggle Hood Option

I had already posted this in general discussion but I thought I'd post here to get more veiws. I know SWTOR has big things in store and many small things may go out the window. But, if they were to add toggle hood as a cartel market unlock like the display legacy title, it would be awesome. I know there are some armor pieces that have the hood up/down versions but if we could manually toggle it I know alot of people would apprieciate it.

I would love for hood toggle to be an option and would be happy to spend CC to get it. Wasn't this supposed to be something implemented a while back? I really would like to see my JK's entire face and hair sometime.......and still be wearing something that looked like Jedi robes.

Please put this in soon!!

Here you go, I have a perfect idea.

They should make a hood down headpiece. It would override hoods and it would appear as a hood down hanging from below character's neck. All hoods don't share models but they're all located in the same place on the armor so one universal piece would totally work. Even if it had a different shape it wouldn't matter much because it's a hood down - who can tell how it's supposed to look if it's not on the head?!

Of course, you wouldn't be able to wear a mask with a hood down but who cares?