Seeing other team's health in arena - intended? (not likely)

Elboc

Devs,

Is this intended design? In some maps (Correllia Square) it doesnt show, in the others in generally does. Seems bugged to me. Personally, I would rather it not show health. Why? Because that game where you get the 27k healer I would rather not let the other team know about it and pre-plan their strategy to destroy him. At least make them wait until the game starts and they can target him - give our team a chance.

Would like to see this simple bug fixed in 2.7!

What does the community think? Show health or not?

Okay, wrong forum first of all.

And do you mean the thing on the top right, showing the 4 enemies? (and being able to click it)

You've always been able to see the enemy's health, since this game came out, so I'm not even sure what you mean.

I do think the element of surprise would have been interesting, along with not knowing who's role is which and what, but it's part of the gameplay, nonetheless, and not really a bug either.

Wow I must have been tired when I posted this, meant to it it in the PvP forums. Oh well. And I meant before the game starts, of course during the game you would see health but personally I think it should be removed before the match starts.