Should there be a PvP Group Finder Queue?

SOULCASTER

After hearing a lot of negative feedback on gameplay in the new Quesh Huttball Map, I have to wonder if it would be a good idea for the devs to create a PvP Group Finder Queue. Basically working just like the PVE group finder, you would select which warzones you would be interested in participating in. Obviously, deselecting anything you don't want to play, to ensure you never play that.

This would also help those that queue for pvp and absolutely hate doing arenas. Which while I don't understand, is a fair argument I guess if they hate them that much.

Should PvP have a group finder queue?

/discuss

Edited by SOULCASTER

No. As the population of players in this game continues to decline, that would only increase que times. If they implement xserver ques then I say yes a group finder would work.

You could always "Select To Queue for All" if you personally were worried about long queue times. Then it would be like there was no group finder. Meanwhile though, everyone else who did X off certain maps would get to avoid them.

You could always "Select To Queue for All" if you personally were worried about long queue times. Then it would be like there was no group finder. Meanwhile though, everyone else who did X off certain maps would get to avoid them.

I suppose. But certain wzs would never pop and people would be forced to play what everyone is queing for. Probably never get a huttball pop again. :(

I suppose. But certain wzs would never pop and people would be forced to play what everyone is queing for. Probably never get a huttball pop again. :(

I'd only queue for Huttball and Arenas! :D

The other warzones were better for 8v8 ranked.....not yolo pug regs.

Edited by SOULCASTER

If you do that, the new way to gear up really fast would be to only do arenas. Those can offer a lot of comms per time.

I can see it now...premades choosing only arenas to gear faster and wiping solo que people in 1 minute rounds. The QQ on this forum would be off the charts.

I would definitely support this. There are just some warzones that people absolutely hate and have no interest in participating in. If they don't want single WZ queues, then just let us take off one or two that we do not wish to play. Other games do it. I see no problem with it. If the pop is an issue then merge servers again. They should not have to base updates and content around the population of a server.

After hearing a lot of negative feedback on gameplay in the new Quesh Huttball Map, I have to wonder if it would be a good idea for the devs to create a PvP Group Finder Queue. Basically working just like the PVE group finder, you would select which warzones you would be interested in participating in. Obviously, deselecting anything you don't want to play, to ensure you never play that.

This would also help those that queue for pvp and absolutely hate doing arenas. Which while I don't understand, is a fair argument I guess if they hate them that much.

Should PvP have a group finder queue?

/discuss

This would be a great addition to swtor pvp.I believe something along these lines would greatly reduce the amount

of matches that start unevenly.Also players would most likely enjoy their gaming experience a lot more then our

current system. win or lose at least you played a match you wanted to play.As it stands the underdog faction for any

given server has alot longer queue time then the dominant faction(due to faction on faction matchmaking)so I

believe any difference in queue time would be minuscule at best with the added benefit of people enjoying the

matches they played.