The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sniper Rifle/Blaster Rifle Conversion Kits.

I happen to be an Operative and love the sniper rifle skins released from the Cartel Market. Can you guys release a conversion kit, or something that would allow an Operative to use a sniper rifle or blaster pistol skin in place of a blaster rifle? The blaster rifle seems so out of character for an Operative.

What I would like to see, is a kit released that would allow a player to convert any CARTEL MARKET ONLY sniper rifle skin into the blaster rifle class, i.e it's a blaster rifle that looks like a sniper rifle. Part of my reasoning is obviously aesthetics!

I would gladly pay money for this.

Thanks!

I know exactly how you mean. I would play my BH 10x more often if he could use a rifle.

I don't understand why they don't remove the higher damage on the Sniper Rifle and Assault Cannon and make it merged the dps damage from the weapons to the class so they can choose Rifle or Sniper, or Rifle or Cannon cosmetically. This alone could increase cosmetic value.

And as for other classes like OP and Scoundrel or Vanguard and Powertech, script them to ability swap. Let Powertechs be able to use a Blaster Rifle and PT a Pistol and vice versa to other gun classes respectivly.

Edited by Magnusheart