The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dark side/ light side choices

Baniroth

Is there a point anymore to picking all dark side or light side choices anymore. I know for a JK if you pick all light side choices you'll be come a master and if you pick dark you become a general. Also does it matter how far into the choices you are. Let's say I want the orange eyes from corruption rank 1 but non of the veins from rank 2-5 the story would still advance towards the dark side as in the JK would still become the general not a master or am I wrong.

P.s. Sorry If it doesn't make sense what i'm asking, it's been a long day i'm half asleep haha.

Is there a point anymore to picking all dark side or light side choices anymore. I know for a JK if you pick all light side choices you'll be come a master and if you pick dark you become a general. Also does it matter how far into the choices you are. Let's say I want the orange eyes from corruption rank 1 but non of the veins from rank 2-5 the story would still advance towards the dark side as in the JK would still become the general not a master or am I wrong.

P.s. Sorry If it doesn't make sense what i'm asking, it's been a long day i'm half asleep haha.

Use Flashpoints (like Black Talon or Esseles) and non-class story LS/DS options to skew you to one side while you take your story in another direction.

I wanted yellow eyes on my LS sith so I breezed through Black Talon a dozen times at a higher level with the DS choices and did all my story options as Light Side. Just use non-story LS/DS choices to balance out whatever direction you go with your story.

As for "can you change your characters outcome halfway through?", I think you can as usually there is a convo where you are presented with a single decision that decides what path your character takes.

Hope that answers your question.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Use Flashpoints (like Black Talon or Esseles) and non-class story LS/DS options to skew you to one side while you take your story in another direction.

I wanted yellow eyes on my LS sith so I breezed through Black Talon a dozen times at a higher level with the DS choices and did all my story options as Light Side. Just use non-story LS/DS choices to balance out whatever direction you go with your story.

As for "can you change your characters outcome halfway through?", I think you can as usually there is a convo where you are presented with a single decision that decides what path your character takes.

Hope that answers your question.

Yes it does thank you so much!