Do you get requisition points?

Kane_Ren

Every time you drop a hyperspace beacon and it gets used? If not, I think you should. I was in an extremely rare TDM game where imps facerolled the pub team. I dropped a beacon fairly close to the pub spawn (A first, since I usually get nowhere near) and they didn't change spawn. As usual my assist numbers were double my kill numbers, but my req, I feel should have been higher. I was third in the list with record damage and kills, but my req score wasn't much higher than usual.

I firmly believe minelayers get the short end of the stick req-wise. The non contribution problem is still around and Its so easy to get kills with lasers and railguns, compared to mines which are easy to avoid/kill or they seek and lightly damage. The beacon really helps team play, so I think their contribution should be better rewarded.

Fair point, though drone carriers do more damage than minelayers and get better consistent req. A minelayer during a sat match is a potential game winner, and trumps the drone carrier at holding sats. Its just a shame it isn't rewarded enough. I have both and consider the minelayer more fun to play

The match after the one I mentioned scored me this -

http://imageshack.com/a/img191/457/3b7i.jpg

I didn't receive a non-contribution or afk penalty, surely I should get more? I was second in the list and fought hard to defend C sat.

Fair point, though drone carriers do more damage than minelayers and get better consistent req. A minelayer during a sat match is a potential game winner, and trumps the drone carrier at holding sats. Its just a shame it isn't rewarded enough. I have both and consider the minelayer more fun to play

The match after the one I mentioned scored me this -

http://imageshack.com/a/img191/457/3b7i.jpg

I didn't receive a non-contribution or afk penalty, surely I should get more? I was second in the list and fought hard to defend C sat.

1. I would argue that drone carriers "do more damage"... minelayers can AOE a lot more.

2. Without a screenshot of the earnings tab, that screenshot is meaningless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.