The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Packs No Longer Sold

I'm not one of those people who complain about buying packs and getting 20 Thul Statesman Jackets. Ill gladly buy packs to find what Im looking for. The problem I have is the pack that Id have to buy is no longer sold. If I wanted the Revan mask, Id have to have Legend status with Contraband Resale. How can I do this without buying the pack? Ive asked people in Gen chat and the answer is the same: you cant. So am I stuck with paying 15 mil for the mask on the GTN or will the packs be brought back?

I'm not one of those people who complain about buying packs and getting 20 Thul Statesman Jackets. Ill gladly buy packs to find what Im looking for. The problem I have is the pack that Id have to buy is no longer sold. If I wanted the Revan mask, Id have to have Legend status with Contraband Resale. How can I do this without buying the pack? Ive asked people in Gen chat and the answer is the same: you cant. So am I stuck with paying 15 mil for the mask on the GTN or will the packs be brought back?

The Cartel Packs, which were "embargoed" before the Contraband Packs, were brought back for a limited time in December - about 6 months after they were taken off the market.

It remains to be seen if there will be a set pattern to when Packs get brought back, and if so what that pattern will be (6 months after an embargo? Every December?), but the embargoes aren't permanent. Just be aware when the Contraband Packs do come back it'll probably be for a relatively short span of time.

If it does end up being a 6-month cycle, the last Contraband Packs were embargoed on January 14th, so mid-June would probably be the absolute earliest you'd see them back. Personally I think it's more likely we'd see them around a holiday in that general timeframe, maybe the 4th of July.