RPer in dire need of choosing a class.

Verrell

I'll try to keep my situation short as I'm already drawn between the Jedi Shadow (infiltration) and the Jedi Sentinel.

Basically I am looking to roleplay a Jedi who fights more along the lines of agile. Now when I say agile, I mean to the tee. Nimble, quick. To be honest, the combat style of Vindican and Satele in the Return/Hope trailers instantly caught my eye. However, I am not a huge fan of the sheer amounts of Force abilities that the Shadows have, which is making me consider going Sentinel. I moreso want to capture more lightsaber combat than anything. Even still, the look/feel of Vindican's/Satele's melee fighting style is what I want.

From a roleplay as well as combat standpoint, which would be better for me in this case? Sentinel, or Shadow? Thanks for the help.

Edited by Verrell

I'll try to keep my situation short as I'm already drawn between the Jedi Shadow and the Jedi Sentinel.

Basically I am looking to roleplay a Jedi who fights more along the lines of agile. Now when I say agile, I mean to the tee. Nimble, quick. To be honest, the combat style of Vindican and Satele in the Return/Hope trailers instantly caught my eye. However, I am not a huge fan of the sheer amounts of Force abilities that the Shadows have, which is making me consider going Sentinel. I moreso want to capture more lightsaber combat than anything. Even still, the look/feel of Vindican's/Satele's melee fighting style is what I want.

From a roleplay as well as combat standpoint, which would be better for me in this case? Sentinel, or Shadow? Thanks for the help.

If what you primarily want is lightsaber combat, then Sentinel is probably what you want.