The Arcane's XP Creative Madness Contest

Estion

THE ARCANE FORUM

The Arcane's XP Creative Madness Contest

March 14th 6PM GMT (2PM EDT) to March 17th 7AM GMT (3AM EDT)

The Arcane guild's in SWTOR will be hosting a Contest based on leveling and creativity. Reach level 55 with the fastest play time, along with a creative way showing off your adventures. Screenshots, comic, videos, and/or a story, anything that can show off SWTOR, The Arcane, and your character as they level.

How to Enter:

All contestant entries will take place here, Take a screenshot of the character entering the contest along with the "/played" time. Give us a time frame that you will log on and faction along with your character submission so we can accommodate your character guild invite.

You will not be part of the contest until your character submission for this event in this forum : THE ARCANE FORUM post and guild invite. We will keep track and keep it close to fair by acknowledging your screenshot and in game character level is the same.

How to Win:

I have point system in place because I like to make things difficult on myself and players, Leveling and Creativity. The player with the most points wins the contest.

Leveling Points:

Every level you gain during the event is a point, 54 Points MAX. (Level 1 Doesn't count)

Depending on the number of submissions for this event, The Biggest Level Gain during the Contest will receive the a points depending on the number of contestants. (Example: 3 contestant, 1st Place 3PTS, 2nd, 2PTS, 3rd, 1PTS and so on)

It's not all about leveling, this is why it's Madness.

Creativity Points

Creative Submissions Submit by March 19th 11:59PM GMT

Share your leveling adventure in a creative way, video, artwork, comic, screenshots etc.

The TAL Community will pick their favorite. I will have a poll up and running after players submitted their work.

1st Place 40 PTS

2nd Place 30 PTS

3rd Place 20 PTS

4th Place 10 PTS

Timeline:

Contest Runs March 14th 6PM GMT to March 17th 7AM GMT

Creative Submissions Submit by March 19th 11:59PM GMT

Creative Community Poll March 20th till March 24th.

Winner Announced March 26th.

Prize:

1st Place: 3 Million Credits

2nd Place: 2 Million Credits

3rd Place: 1 Million Credits

Chapter Leader Selection Award: Color Crystal from the Officer Vault and 300,000 Credits

THE ARCANE FORUM