The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Chestpiece from the BH progression trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnnPg-9em_I

At 1:34 there is a set of armor that cannot be acquired in moddable form. The closest thing to it that I know of is the imperial version of Savage Assault armor, but it's unmoddable. The Contractor set chestpiece is also similar, but the neck armor is too close to the head and clips through many helmets. There are other similar armors, but their unarmored portions are a different color and texture and undyable. Please add this great-looking armor or a moddable version of Savage assault armor to the CM. It wouldn't even be much work since the model is already in-game.

• 2 weeks later...
I just found another similar chest piece: Tactical Assault Armor. The armored portion of the chest piece is a silvery color that can't be dyed, but the unarmored portion matches the dye. It looks incredible, especially the silvery color of the armored portion. It's one of the best sets in the game and isn't ruined by any blinking lights, huge spikes, absurd shoulder pads, pointless pipes, and random hoses. I'd love to see a moddable version of this one as well. Please add these Bioware.