The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

LATINO America need a server , rly badly!

Navyh

Escribo esto dirigido a los encargados de agregar servidores y a la comunidad latina de SWTOR

EDIT: I just realized that this is an old thread, but being that the cause remains, and that I already put some effort into writing this, I figure that perhaps somebody would appreciate the effort of an American like me stepping out of my comfort zone and attempting to communicate in a manner that is foreign to me, just like native Spanish speakers who play this game have to do on a regular basis. :)

-----

Many Americans can barely speak one language, let alone more than one. I think I can imagine some of the difficulties of being immersed in a foreign language and trying to communicate.

As somebody who can at least understand espanol reasonably well, I think this part of your message would be better translated as follows: "I am writing to the managers of server allocation and to the latino SWTOR community".

Como dije, yo puedo entender espanol mas o menos, pero no lo puedo hablar (o escribir :D) bien. Estoy muy agradecido por la oportunidad de leer y aprender un dicho nuevo de espanol que puedo usar en el futuro. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic