The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandalorian Armor. We all want some

ValdusofSith

When I say mandalorian armor we all imagine Jango's legendary armor or Boba's. I think I speak for all mercenarys, powertechs and Mandalorian fanboys that we need some Mandalorian gear, especially some helmets PLEASE. It would be nice if you had some standard Mandalorian gear because we all know if you guys put any Mandalore, Boba or Jangos armor people on every server will sell them for ridiculous prices. Hope you guys actually take this into consideration. The picture is necessary. Enjoy.

http://media.moddb.com/images/articles/1/92/91231/auto/Mandalorians_by_digitalinkrod.jpg

Gonna reply with the generic response to these suggestions -

No. That armour hasn't been developed / designed yet, and won't be for another 1000 years or so.

The whole "it goes against lore" argument is quite invalid with all we already have. I wasn't aware we could mass produce ancient Sith artifacts like the Mask of Darth Nihilus, or have Republic Troopers that are expected to be within standard regulations of their regiment wearing bikinis with luscious hair going down their back. That makes sense? Don't even get me started with how they tried explaining Treek in the lore, an abomination. So if having Mandalorian armor from the future that actually looks like it should be on a Bounty Hunter is to be argued, clearly I just don't understand my Star Wars lore.

Gonna reply with the generic response to these suggestions -

No. That armour hasn't been developed / designed yet, and won't be for another 1000 years or so.

Of all the problems swtor has with lore consistency, drawing the line at non-character-specifc armour of all things seems kind of bizarre.

Edited by Bleeters

When I say mandalorian armor we all imagine Jango's legendary armor or Boba's. I think I speak for all mercenarys, powertechs and Mandalorian fanboys that we need some Mandalorian gear, especially some helmets PLEASE. It would be nice if you had some standard Mandalorian gear because we all know if you guys put any Mandalore, Boba or Jangos armor people on every server will sell them for ridiculous prices. Hope you guys actually take this into consideration. The picture is necessary. Enjoy.

http://media.moddb.com/images/articles/1/92/91231/auto/Mandalorians_by_digitalinkrod.jpg

But don't you see? Time working on Mandalorian armor is time they can't spend making yet another suit of stripper armor for thirteen year-old boys to buy.