Strange bug, possibly a one off though.

Kane_Ren

I queued for KDY and GSF. KDY popped first but one joiner was causing the timer to run down. GSF popped in the meantime, my thinking was that if I joined gsf I'd be dropped from the kdy queue and they could start quicker. This wasn't the case. Whilst launching my fighter, I was getting windows popping asking if I wanted to enter the instance and I could see the group chat. Luckily I was backfilled into gsf and was there for less than a minute.

I then joined the instance, walked up to start the first convo and immediately got sent back to fleet. I wasn't kicked, and I could still see the group chat, though I wasn't in the group. I re-queued kdy and immediately joined another group. I could still read the previous group chat as well as current, though was unable to type in group chat, just /whisper apologies. I seemed to gather an awful lot of xp compared to usual, though I had used an xp boost for the first time during the fp.

Upon finishing, I haven't received the final rep boost and the kdy mission title just sits on screen. I am still able to re queue, so maybe my next run might sort this out.

All very strange.