The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nautolan

nakuri

This is the race I was specifically hoping would be in the game long before swtor even launched. Soon after, there were numerous player polls in which new race they'd most like to see and Nautolans were consistently on the top of most them, and never and lower than the top 3. Yet, when it came time to introduce a new race, Cathar was what was chosen.

I'm dying to play a Nautolan someday. Kitt Fisto ftw!

Edited by Couver

Nautolans speak Basic, and I can see them romancing humans, Twi'leks, or whatever, so that's not a problem.
Correct. My post was in response to the poster above me about Trandoshans. Edited by Couver

They had a thread about a 2 year ago on what species before they released the Cathars should be next and this species won it in a landslide so lets hope ;)

*Here comes the next Master Kit Fisto* :D

Edited by Legolose

I would love to see Nautolan as the next species, it is basically a reskin of the Twi'lek species so they already have the cranial tentacles sorted (maybe they will push the boat out and fix the clipping too!). They speak basic so that isn't a problem. All I can foresee as a problem is if the 'community' decide then we will end up with another bloody Thundercats type brain fart of a species again....please god no..... :(

• 2 weeks later...
This is the race I was specifically hoping would be in the game long before swtor even launched. Soon after, there were numerous player polls in which new race they'd most like to see and Nautolans were consistently on the top of most them, and never and lower than the top 3. Yet, when it came time to introduce a new race, Cathar was what was chosen.

I'm dying to play a Nautolan someday. Kitt Fisto ftw!

Kitt Fisto is my favorite jedi even though he's barely seen in the movies, that's why i want Nautolan sooo damn bad