The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Buying Individual Items

I feel like you should be able to buy individual items from the Cartel Market at your leisure. "But how do we make it fair?", you may ask. Well here is the solution.

When you buy an individual item it will be permanently BoP so you are unable to sell it on the GTN. Make it cost the price of an entire pack (~340 CC).

That's all. :)

I feel like you should be able to buy individual items from the Cartel Market at your leisure. "But how do we make it fair?", you may ask. Well here is the solution.

When you buy an individual item it will be permanently BoP so you are unable to sell it on the GTN. Make it cost the price of an entire pack (~340 CC).

That's all. :)

I'm inclined to agree, I want the Sand People Pillager Chest so much but I'mnot willingto spend -THAT- much Cartel Coins for something I only want one item from. Sure I could sell the other pieces but who wants the access without the main attraction?

Notto mention trying to actually find it on the GTN is next to impossible (and severely overpriced when it does show up).