The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

White Saber Crystal from 1.2 vendor not available in collections

Lugosi

I posted this in the suggestion section but maybe it belongs here.

So back in early 2012 with update 1.2 there was a limited time vendor on the fleet that sold lightsaber crystals. Originally people were told that these would be exclusive and probably won't return.

Well we all know how that goes after the introduction of the Cartel Market. However, that's not my complaint.

My issue that those who originally bought these cannot unlock the white crystal in collections because it doesn't have the cartel symbol on it.

The vendor that sold these items was put in place to eat up credits from the game (BW words, not mine). All of us that bought these expensive (1.5 mil credits was a lot of money at this early stage of the game) items were helping you (BW) remove credits from the game. So later you release the exact same crystal with your cartel symbol on it so those lucky enough, or those with deep enough pockets in real life can unlock this crystal for every character on their account while the rest of us got the shaft.

Can we please have these items added to the collections?

There ya go.

/thread

Umm...I realize why it's not unlocking. However, last time I checked this was a suggestion forum and I am requesting this as a change. I'm fine if you disagree, but on the other side of the coin, I don't really care either.