The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

pvp and bolster set ups

bandarkayali

For all non-weapon modable gear use obroan. The 195 (69+66+58) is only used if the PvE set is better than the PvP one, which is not the case. For weapons use the 195 PvE format. I do not want to get into the 46+46+46. It should yield more damage for AP, but less for pyro. Edited by Ottoattack

Okay what should I wear while I'm pvping until I get the full set of obroan? Conquerors or pve 195? Also what do you recommend I barter for first When it comes to gearing up and obroan? I heard someone mention implaants and ears and relics firsr and then wrist and belt?

I just hit 55 on my PT Pyro 2 days ago, I have adapted gear augmented with level 50 blues/purples so random questing stuff you get for comms....I hit 55 with 4500 ranked and 2500 regular, get both Obroan Relics and level 55 Aim Augments.

My stats are bolstered to 95% of BiS min/max!! I have 2018 exprt / 31kHP / 3x% crit / 7x% surge / 12xx tech Power /

Every WZ I do 5xx k - 7xx k and my DPS is 7xx I blow stuff up like crazy....Now BiS min/max which takes many weeks/months will do better by 5% - 7% true but I am a FRESH 55!!!

My advice is ignore Conqueror gear completely, its not worth it at all, just go straight to Obroan.