Make the next companion more customizable via armor being visible

Konta_Takuto

This is going to be simple and to the point, since the launch of CM we have all of these amazing armor sets....

But a lot of companions can't even wear visible armor

In examples

-Rusk:Can not wear visible helmets

-Treek: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

-Hk51: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

-T7:lacking the ability to wear visible armor sets

-Qyzen: No visible boots allowed no visible helmet allowed

-Khem Val: Lacking the ability to wear visible armor

-SCORPIO: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

-Broonmark: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

- Blizz: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

-Bowdaar: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

-M1-4X: lacking the ability to wear visible armor

And I guess we can also mention the ship droids

So for the next companion I suggest that who ever he or she is that they have the ability to be dressed visibly from head to toe

Edited by Konta_Takuto

In regards to the droids... how exactly would that be Implememted? If you buy the assorted customization kits, you change their look, same with Khem Val and his three stages of armoring. (Loincloth to leathery tunic, to armored panels)

It all boils down to the companions you want altered not having standard body types that the armor skins can mesh with. They dont have any in game houks in helmets, therefore no visible helmet for skadge because they don't have any helmets stretched out for his giant misshsapen head. Same for kyzen. Skadge and zalek akao suffer from the three fingered hand so no gloves syndrome as well.

Droids, well unless they go in and completely rehaul the entire droids part library to have unique effects for each of the •VERY• different looking droids , I just don't see it haapening. Rightnow armor just has to stretch for body types that are standard.

Imagine it like trying to put a pinto bumper on a escalade.

Um, as I understand the post, it's not asking for any of the existing companions to be redone, just giving them as examples of the various companions available at the moment who *can't* wear visible armour, and requesting that the next companion put up for sale on the Cartel Market be one who *can* wear armour- i.e. a humanoid.

Agreed, trying to reskin armour for Khem and co would be next to impossible and far beyond uneconomical.

I'd like this. There are plenty of near-humans that would make great companions, like the Voss, especially if they gave us a gender choice. However, they need to get their act together with existing companions first. I'm tired of Vector looking like a cross-dressing cyborg! I've heard Scourge has similar dressing challenges, but I don't have a knight high enough to test it out yet.

I'd like this. There are plenty of near-humans that would make great companions, like the Voss, especially if they gave us a gender choice. However, they need to get their act together with existing companions first. I'm tired of Vector looking like a cross-dressing cyborg! I've heard Scourge has similar dressing challenges, but I don't have a knight high enough to test it out yet.

He managed to get his shoes on the right feet all by himself the other day. Doc and I were so proud. I gave him a rank 4 companion gift as a reward and promised him that if he was good all week I'd let him eat Treek next weekend.

Um, as I understand the post, it's not asking for any of the existing companions to be redone, just giving them as examples of the various companions available at the moment who *can't* wear visible armour, and requesting that the next companion put up for sale on the Cartel Market be one who *can* wear armour- i.e. a humanoid..

I swear George Bush and his "no child left behind" law really screwed up our kids that they cant read, Thank you RowanThursday for reading and understanding the post....I wish other people ESPECIALLY ON FORUMS! would learn to read

Edited by Konta_Takuto