Re-Romance Option.

Nulla-Gaudia

I'm making this thread as a suggestion, and so not sure if this is the right forum.

Anyone out there who wanted to romance with one of their companions, but missed out on the chance? I feel that there should be an option to go back and romance with that special companion. Perhaps in a future story/chapter exspansion there could be that option implemented into the story somehow. On a personal note I missed the chat option and ever since then I've felt as though my story...was not completely fulfilled, and I would prefer not to make a new toon just to go back and romance, it wouldn't feel right.

Any opinions on this suggested update?

I would like a few options to for the Ease of Romance, so to speak:

1) A way of knowing that romance is actually in progress (a-la click-talkable flirts once in a while in the sound-set)

2) A way to know that the romance was interrupted (or didn't start) & a way to fix/kick-start it (through the Missions Window, do something special together, send the character to a nice get-away or pick a Super-Gift to patch up the relationship).

This is a no-reloads game, and RO's come in after many levels, and AP grinding, so investing many, many hours into replaying the same class from the Origin Planet onward is a daunting proposition. And losing romance means quite a bit of lost content.

Edited by DomiSotto