RP Speech,emotes,etc...

quandell

Dear Bioware: I love to RP. I'm requesting emotes for such and speeches as well. i was wondering if you guys can make a system that can be made to create conversation so another player can talk to one another in the game. it can be use for guild RP events, guild speeches etc. is it possible to make a system that a box appears ingame to create speeches and convo's (Conversations) that you may choose the words you've selected and assemble them into a sentence or paragraph to create the speech. like for exp: "Storm Company it is my duty to serve the republic and tend to your training and guide you to become the best and serve the republic well". for the simple emotes for exp: "yes sir", "For the Republic", "For the Empire", "For the emperor" or the guild name exp: "For shadow Guard", "For peace keepers", "For Storm Company". for major RP events emotes such as: to be able lay down in pain on the ground. a little system with a picture that comes up that the human or species (The player) is and shows red markings of injuries assigned by you, and an little medic system to tend too the injuries.

Bioware thank you for letting me share my thoughts. :)

quandellmccalla@yahoo.com

Edited by quandell