Weapon 'sets' are for all types?

Lithy

I am a bit confused about what it is you are asking. Are you asking about the Season 1 rewards? If so I do not think any specifics have been given. But I would imagine they would give you the weapon for your class (since the rewards are supposedly suppose to be tied to the character with the rating. )

I am a bit confused about what it is you are asking. Are you asking about the Season 1 rewards? If so I do not think any specifics have been given. But I would imagine they would give you the weapon for your class (since the rewards are supposedly suppose to be tied to the character with the rating. )

Yes that is what I was asking, I was kind of hoping they'd give every weapon once and they'd be legacy bound

Yes that is what I was asking, I was kind of hoping they'd give every weapon once and they'd be legacy bound

Well according to this it looks like the rewards will be for the character with the rating

Hey Selenial,

All of the Arena rewards are character based and I do not believe they will be in collections.

-eric

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7225440#edit7225440

Edited by BardaTheHobo