The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Wars™

CptLeimbreje

:rak_01: .. Here is the wallpaper about Sith Wars™ .. a saga born of the imagination and I would like to see published (but I'm not an artist or a writer, if you're interested, well make the Comics®).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266740063493199&set=gm.482245058546388&type=1&theater

Register now also ours Guild on Begeren colony server, contacted Dracohorn/Lt-Léimbrèje

(( ( "The Jedi Council" Guild™ -> is online on SWTOR) )).

Here .. :rak_02:

:rak_01: .. Here is the wallpaper about Sith Wars™ .. a saga born of the imagination and I would like to see published (but I'm not an artist or a writer, if you're interested, well make the Comics®).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266740063493199&set=gm.482245058546388&type=1&theater

Register now also ours Guild on Begeren colony server, contacted Dracohorn/Lt-Léimbrèje

(( ( "The Jedi Council" Guild™ -> is online on SWTOR) )).

Here .. :rak_02:

This seems like a shameless plug for a guild recruitment.

And other than Han's one line of "Well I'll see you in Hell!" There are little to no other references to Earthly religions in Star Wars Canon. Then again someone more knowledgable in Lore could probably smack me upside the head and correct me on that. Also, why would Sith need to ascend to Hell?

Also, your copying off of LucasFilms Animation logo, and you've tacked on a THX logo as well? Does copyright infringement mean anything at all to you?

Edited by WillCaedes

This seems like a shameless plug for a guild recruitment.

And other than Han's one line of "Well I'll see you in Hell!" There are little to no other references to Earthly religions in Star Wars Canon. Then again someone more knowledgable in Lore could probably smack me upside the head and correct me on that. Also, why would Sith need to ascend to Hell?

There is actually a Hell, and this guy's done his Homework :p

It's called chaos (But I think Correllians call it Hell, hence Han saying Hell) and it's where spirits of dead Sith Lords lie "In Torment" (I believe were the words used in Plageuis)

It's where Ragnos came back from in the Jedi Academy series, and where all the Sith lords in the Inquisitor Story hale from.

But yeh, shameless attempt at guild recruiting here.

Edited by Selenial

There is actually a Hell, and this guy's done his Homework :p

It's called chaos (But I think Correllians call it Hell, hence Han saying Hell) and it's where spirits of dead Sith Lords lie "In Torment" (I believe were the words used in Plageuis)

It's where Ragnos came back from in the Jedi Academy series, and where all the Sith lords in the Inquisitor Story hale from.

But yeh, shameless attempt at guild recruiting here.

Oh, I had always wondered if Han's line was a slip of the tongue that Lucas left in to allow the audience to relate more to Han or something. That makes more sense...and my knowledge of lore is centered on books and comics, I never really played the Jedi Academy series lol.

Edited by WillCaedes

Oh, I had always wondered if Han's line was a slip of the tongue that Lucas left in to allow the audience to relate more to Han or something. That makes more sense...and my knowledge of lore is centered on books and comics, I never really played the Jedi Academy series lol.

Hah, most of it was Slip of the tongue that was turned into Lore...

IE, Kessel run in 12 parsecs. After he was called out on Parsecs being distance, not time, the lore came out that the Kessel run involves Black Holes, which mean that the closer you fly to them (and thus the shorter distance total) show how powerful your ship is.

.. I'm sincere, stop speculations about me and I hope there will be real artists who want to create comics amator or Professional.

I just want a true series on a war between the Dark Knights Sith exist as an independent franchise original work.

(The Copyright © that you mention Mr.Caedes, yes, because the laws stipulates that every citizen has the right to have a original work if he or she does not make a trade). :o

Edited by CptLeimbreje

.. I'm sincere, stop speculations about me and I hope there will be real artists who want to create comics amator or Professional.

I just want a true series on a war between the Dark Knights Sith exist as an independent franchise original work.

(The Copyright © that you mention Mr.Caedes, yes, because the laws stipulates that every citizen has the right to have a original work if he or she does not make a trade). :o

What difference does that make? You took the logo and made it your own, a direct breach of copyright. If they were to see this they would sue you into the ground.

What difference does that make? You took the logo and made it your own, a direct breach of copyright. If they were to see this they would sue you into the ground.

:rak_02:

I am still tired to draw, but I find your criticism well away from the subject (George Lucas copied to the comic strip "Flash Gordon" and it is strange that you do not write it on his topic of copyright) I do not have to create the subject we are talking about Lucas Copyright Company, but to be published some series Comics.

I wish people to come discuss and share ideas a future (optionally) independent series Sith Wars ®.

Edited by CptLeimbreje