Transferring Servers

UrbanSaint

Transferring to the server known as Greener Pastures, where my expectations will be unrealistically high and I will probably end up transferring back or unsubbing. To all the healers I tunneled in warzones, sorry. To all the ppl that ganked me while I was guarding, I hate you. stay classy JC :D

now where is Going :rak_02: I've been getting lessons from him on forum posting and I need his critique

Transferring to the server known as Greener Pastures, where my expectations will be unrealistically high and I will probably end up transferring back or unsubbing. To all the healers I tunneled in warzones, sorry. To all the ppl that ganked me while I was guarding, I hate you. stay classy JC :D

now where is Going :rak_02: I've been getting lessons from him on forum posting and I need his critique

Haha here to save the day I am

I need lessons in fractions and other parts of math in return.

http://i.imgur.com/bpW6Xkd.gif

just saw this gem. It fits

I have thought about leveling a character on the Bastion (that is where you are now right?) but the thought of leveling again makes me sick lol. I would transfer but I don't really feel like spending extra RL money, not to mention I have a reason to stay on JC