Guardian Sentinel Ac

Ren_simp

I keep seeing people asking for buffs to watchman and as a guardian the vigilance buff whilst a long time coming was welcomed, I'm thinking would this class the Jedi knight be better served as one ac like 1 single sabre tanking tree 1single sabre dps tree and 1 duel Wielding tree we could then take the best aspects from sentinel dps trees and roll them into 1tree and do the same for the 2 guardian dps trees it just seems that there's just to many specs that are under used for this class and merging them would of been a better option. Edited by Ren_simp

I keep seeing people asking for buffs to watchman and as a guardian the vigilance buff whilst a long time coming was welcomed, I'm thinking would this class the Jedi knight be better served as one ac like 1 single sabre tanking tree 1single sabre dps tree and 1 duel Wielding tree we could then take the best aspects from sentinel dps trees and roll them into 1tree and do the same for the 2 guardian dps trees it just seems that there's just to many specs that are under used for this class and merging them would of been a better option.

You want to merge the ENTIRE class into one AC? How is that going to work? Otherwise you're stuck with each class having two ACs, and a wildly unbalanced/overpowered class with 1 AC.

Edited by Luckeyduckey