The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Garblaweh! Wahasnahah!

travisrd

Not entirely sure what that means, I kind of just mashed the keyboard.. kind of how I feel as I wait impatiently for my early access hehe.

I've kind of just lurked these forums for the past few years but finally laid my wow account to rest and will be actively playing this game, exciting!

Silly me.. I pre-ordered this game on July 21'st and never applied my code until October 30th

One question for anyone that wants to answer:

What website is a good resource for information? Something similar to wowhead.com

Ohhhh... patience.

:D

Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. I noticed that after I posted, I tend to type faster then my brain can think it, so I have a tendency to use whatever form of the word pops in first. I figured you'd all get the meaning though, so didn't bother to go back and edit it. lol

Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. I noticed that after I posted, I tend to type faster then my brain can think it, so I have a tendency to use whatever form of the word pops in first. I figured you'd all get the meaning though, so didn't bother to go back and edit it. lol

Whats worse in times like that, is when you actually misspell the word into a proper other word, so the red squiggles spell checker doesn't flag it!