The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy conversion kit, Modification conversion kit

AgustusCaesar

Have you every picked up a piece of gear that you Just loved but it was only a green drop or blue drop and after to long you had to discard?

What about when the gear is perfect for your look but it is only for sorcs and your a sniper.

Sucks HUH. !

What BW needs to create for the next cartel pack is a Legacy conversion kit, and a Modification conversion kit.

So that starter armor you got , that is still in you locker just bc you like the look, you can now convert it to a useable piece of gear with the Modification conversion kit .

If you want to share a Main hand or a helm between 2 different toons and the at helm is not legacy, no problem use the Legacy conversion kit.

Yes I am sure alot of you will say , "Well that is useless, we already have enough legacy gear , and we have cartel gear every few months so why do you want more."?

My reply will be that as i have leveled on both the imp side and pub side there are mounds of gear that we just discard bc the stats are bad , or it is not for out class, and so we just vender those pieces with out even giving them a second look.

I have been looking at a lot of this gear, and if you truly want to have a diverse look this would be the way to go to be truly customizable.