Merge the instances.....?

TheHolgar

When are BW begin to merge all the instances a little bit to make the worlds more populated with players?

Is it in the pipeline btw?

Btw, thanks for a great game BW.

I've noticed playing on Coruscant that we had 180 people and no instances.. I thought they were gone.

Oh, it maby is then - i havent been online today - sitting in Queue ;)

Well, it's been like that a few days now.

As I've been leveling I've just noticed that there were 180 of us on consistently in the Coruscant zone with no instance options -- indicating that there were none. I assume.

I never really understood the desire to have a lot of strangers milling around. What exactly is it you're looking for? A drop in frame rate? More people camping your quest mobs?

Yeah something like that .....Really? i just want the world feel more alive - As it was atleast last night when i played i dont see very much people (Tatooine) , feels emty, and i am playing on a server with queuetime.

It's fluctuating, sometimes I see 170 people in one instance (no instance) than 110 with two.

As I see it's opening over 170-180 people.

I don't know the server specifications of course, but as far as I recall it was told that one instance can hold "hundreds" of characters a time. Now I know that this number fells into that category but still sounds cheap :D

On some areas (Taris, Tatooine, etc) I like the idea of not making crowds and maintaining the lonely feeling in the wild. But in case of Coruscant or other populated worlds, i really would like to see much more people around.

Also a bit strange that I play on a 'full' server having queues on high hours, yet I never seen more than 200 player in one zone. In the middle of the Great Player Wave. Strange. I really expected a LOT more (at least double, 4-500 but even thousands).

Edited by Meglivorn

Well, it's been like that a few days now.

As I've been leveling I've just noticed that there were 180 of us on consistently in the Coruscant zone with no instance options -- indicating that there were none. I assume.

No. That 180 shows everyone in the zone. Whether they're in your instance or not. Could be wrong.

Edited by Rhyltran