Adds sometimes spawn invisible during some HM16 boss fights.

Icebergy

This has been happening for a long time now to myself and many members of my guild. It does not happen every fight, but it happens often. The three boss fights that I can think of that this happens on are Operator IX, the Kephess adds on the Brontes fight, and Bestia.

For example, last night we were doing HM16 Bestia, and half the raid could not see the Monsters at the start of the fight. Needless to say, it makes the fight extremely challenging. Usually the problem will resolve if we completely restart our game, but last night it did not. We had our entire raid quit the game and restart and we still had the issue when we came back.

• 2 months later...

Reminds a bit of the issue we had recently in TFB HM8 where one or two people had huge problems seeing and targeting the floating balls at the start of Operator IX colour phases.

So far, we've been blaming it on "computer made form wood and powered by pedaling", since those people were also otherwise notorious for long loading times, which will frequently delay model display.

• 4 weeks later...