How about a set of Bounty Hunter armor that doesn't look ridiculous?

Legendoom

Surely I cannot be the only Hunter who wants this.

Some of our PvP 50 gear looked pretty sweet, but now out set looks like a Metallo-ripoff and a deep sea diver had a baby and then threw it to some wolves. The other set just looks like the rejected concept art of the Marauder and Agent mashed together. Come on! Aren't hunters known for their repertoire of weapons hidden inside high-tech suits? Boba Fett would shoot himself in the head before he put on what we're wearing now.

Honestly, I would pay 20 bucks in Cartel Coins in a heartbeat if you just built a classic BH armor set (like the one the Hunter had in the Deceived trailer, or the Hydra armor if it was without scuffs and we could change all the colours with dye) and put it on the Cartel Market. It's frigging impossible to find a set that doesn't look like a backwater reject put on baggy clothes and some armor. The closest we can come is the Hydra armor, which costs over a million on the GTN and even then, the dyes leave too much white on it anyway.

Just one set. One damn set of classic, scuffless armor that we can colour however we want. I would happily settle for a rework of Hydra or another Mandalorian-like set. You already gave the Warriors their Eradicator's gear. Put that on the cartel market and I will be first to login on patch day.

Edited by Legendoom

Surely I cannot be the only Hunter who wants this.

Some of our PvP 50 gear looked pretty sweet, but now out set looks like a Metallo-ripoff and a deep sea diver had a baby and then threw it to some wolves. The other set just looks like the rejected concept art of the Marauder and Agent mashed together. Come on! Aren't hunters known for their repertoire of weapons hidden inside high-tech suits? Boba Fett would shoot himself in the head before he put on what we're wearing now.

Honestly, I would pay 20 bucks in Cartel Coins in a heartbeat if you just built a classic BH armor set (like the one the Hunter had in the Deceived trailer, or the Hydra armor if it was without scuffs and we could change all the colours with dye) and put it on the Cartel Market. It's frigging impossible to find a set that doesn't look like a backwater reject put on baggy clothes and some armor. The closest we can come is the Hydra armor, which costs over a million on the GTN and even then, the dyes leave too much white on it anyway.

Just one set. One damn set of classic, scuffless armor that we can colour however we want. I would happily settle for a rework of Hydra or another Mandalorian-like set. You already gave the Warriors their Eradicator's gear. Put that on the cartel market and I will be first to login on patch day.

I have two hunters. One is in Calo Nords gear with the two blasters from the Cartel Market. My other one is in Mandalore gear except for the helmet as that belongs to Cassus Fett. So to me that is very close to a full Mandalorian you can get. I would however settle on the Rekata gear for the hunter too.

Learn to mix and match. My Mercenary and Powertech look amazing with the sets already in game. I'd understand if you we're a non-Hunter complaining about not being able to access gear choices but as a Hunter you have no excuse not to look good.

I have. I picked up Armormech and got it to 450 for the sole purpose of this. I was farming champions a few months after launch for the same thing, and I've been checking the GTN daily. I'm hardly a newcomer to this.

Also, I have a feeling we differ on the definition of "good". Although feel free to take a screenshot of your hunters if you'd like :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.