Gunships Fleeing to Carriers

Korithras

I would change 1 thing. Where would I run to? other friends, and hope they can help peel them off. Plus you can use rock walls, or asteroids to help LoS the enemy away from you. But I agree Capital ships need to be fixed, running to them like a coward shouldn't be allowed.

Exactly, there ARE other places to run. I don't fly a Gunship but if I score a good number of kills in quick succession or nuke the same guy a few times I'm sure you can guess what happens. You get 3-5 guys raging on you (or sometimes you just get focused for whatever reason) and the smart thing to do is run.

I don't run to capital ships, I run towards:

1. A wall of friendly gunships with a nice warm glow coming from them

2. Bomber's little pet areas

3. If nothing like htat is around I find a nice tight, claustrophobia inducing place to run to and get people off my ***. It is pretty satisfying when their poor flying results in them suiciding while chasing you

It is a pretty good tactic when someone gets focused to just run like hell and take those few guys out of the fight and let your buddies take care of them. My goal in any TDM is to have zero deaths as they all count for your opponents score.

Edited by Kain_Turinbar

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic