WarBird Squadron Now Recruiting!

thespis

If the sound of a starfighter's blasters blazing and engines screaming gets your blood pumping, then WarBird Squadron is for you! We're an active guild with a focus on GSF/PVP/RP. *All* skill levels welcome! If interested, please contact Gabirel in-game or like us on FB! http://www.facebook.com/SWTORWarBirdSquadron

***NEW RECRUIT CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE!***

Please answer the following questions in the comment section. We can't wait to get to know you better!

1. Character name?

2. How old are you in real life?

3. How long have you been playing GSF?

4. WarBird Squadron is dedicated to helping new or struggling pilots become better and good pilots become great. On a scale of 1-3, with one being brand new, how would you rank your experience/skill in GSF flying?

5. WarBird Squadron's goal is to be the best organized and fun GSF flight guild in the game. How would you rank your interest in flying regularly with an organized and coordinated flight combat group?

A. Not interested

B. Slightly interested

C. Interested

D. Sign me up NOW!

6. WarBird Squadron uses Raidcall, a free group chat program to coordinate our forces in game. Raidcall is required of all members to use during group operations as is (at least) a headset or speakers so you can hear combat instructions.

Are you comfortable with this requirement (Yes/No)?

7. WarBird Squadron has its own internal rank structure that is determined by how much damage/battle you do in GSF. With rank comes responsibilities. For example, our Commanders will be leading their own attack wings within the squadron. How would you rank your interest in promotions and command opportunities?

A. Not interested

B. Slightly interested

C. Interested

D. I said, "Sign me up NOW!"

8. WarBird Squadron has two distinct uniforms: one for flight combat operations and a dress uniform for guild meetings and promotion ceremonies. Uniforms are very expensive and so they are NOT required for membership - only for rank advancement. How would you rank your interest in uniforms?

A. Not interested

B. Slightly interested

C. Interested

D. Is this thing on? I said, "SIGN ME UP NOW!"

9. WarBird Squadron likes to add an element of roleplay to our combat sorties. We have our own callsigns which you earn as you progress in rank and, during combat, we use as much real-life military lingo as possible to add to the flavor of our fun together. How does this appeal to you?

A. Not appealing

B. Slightly appealing

C. Appealing

D. With all due respect to your rank and position, sir, SIGN ME THE !@#$% UP NOW!

That's it! Thanks for taking the time to read and complete this survey. We are looking forward to reading your answers, getting to know you, and having you as a part of our team!

Until All Of The Galaxy Is Free,

Gabirel Shepherd

Commander Air Group, WarBird Squadron

Like us on Facebook! SWTORWarBirdSquadron

"All that is necessary for the triumph of the Empire is that good men do nothing."

- Cmdr. Burke Shepherd

Edited by thespis