Poorly balanced teams. Better matchmaking system pls.

Bearded_Assassin

Frequently I'm in teams where there's several other new players and we're being put up against a team where almost all of them have 3+ ships unlocked (and probably numerous upgrades) and we proceed to get roflstomped. Wouldn't it be better if the queue system was a bit smarter and grouped teams evenly somehow in terms of experience?

I'm betting that I'm going to get the "lrn 2 play lol" responses, but how can I learn if I die in 10 seconds? If my team are mostly newbs, they get destroyed piecemeal by the whole enemy team when we respawn.

Show some sympathy, I implore you!

Frequently I'm in teams where there's several other new players and we're being put up against a team where almost all of them have 3+ ships unlocked (and probably numerous upgrades) and we proceed to get roflstomped. Wouldn't it be better if the queue system was a bit smarter and grouped teams evenly somehow in terms of experience?

I'm betting that I'm going to get the "lrn 2 play lol" responses, but how can I learn if I die in 10 seconds? If my team are mostly newbs, they get destroyed piecemeal by the whole enemy team when we respawn.

It's not a L2P issue, its not having proper matchmaking system in place. If it is then it's now working since I have seen way to many matchs where its a full team of veteran pilots verse rookie pilots way to many times. From the 1st day they released GSF to the subscribers then to the preferred and finally now F2P it's been a constant chase for the next wave. Problem that I have seen is it's not even attempting to be even teams but rolfstomp matchs all the times.

I agree with you and think there should be 3 queue's.

1) New players

2) Pugs

3) Premade groups