mX LFM 4 ranked 4s

crunchbarry

we aren't really looking to add a lot of players. our goal right now is to get 2 more active players as i mentioned to run 4s.

with that said if you are a quality player and interested in joining just message me in game or inbox me.

Really hope you guys are able to find some people to make a team.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen what I needed to see from one person in particular and I won't be inviting anyone else. To anyone else that was interested it doesn't have anything to do with your skill not being up to par, so don't take it that way. I'm just sore from dumbwhitegirl poking me in the butt too many times.

To everyone else:

Cya in warzones, ***gots..

Edited by crunchbarry

• 4 weeks later...

alright. we are interested in inviting quality players due to boop whining about not having anybody to pvp with.

i am looking forward to removing you from guild - because you won't be good enough.

i am also personally interested in finding an op healer and jugg tank once again for ranked 4s. although, to be perfectly honest with you, i am unaware of a single active player qualified for this position.

note: our ranked group is technically filled - you will be a backup presently and needed in the event certain other players are not around for season 2.

pst in game. or inbox me.

-vespel

alright. we are interested in inviting quality players due to boop whining about not having anybody to pvp with.

i am looking forward to removing you from guild - because you won't be good enough.

i am also personally interested in finding an op healer and jugg tank once again for ranked 4s. although, to be perfectly honest with you, i am unaware of a single active player qualified for this position.

note: our ranked group is technically filled - you will be a backup presently and needed in the event certain other players are not around for season 2.

pst in game. or inbox me.

-vespel

lol @ everyone running op healz and jugg tank and thinking that is the comp they will win with. new flash matey - doesn't matter what comp you run if you suck you will still lose. I think ur probably an alright player so wake up to urself plz and just play ranked with people who r good....not people who suck but who play certain classes. thanks.

lol @ everyone running op healz and jugg tank and thinking that is the comp they will win with. new flash matey - doesn't matter what comp you run if you suck you will still lose. I think ur probably an alright player so wake up to urself plz and just play ranked with people who r good....not people who suck but who play certain classes. thanks.

i'm not as good as aussie i require a jugg and op to ease the pain from kids poking me in the butt.