Infinite loading after login, please help!

xxBrotherbearxx

Been having a bug for awhile after the most recent patch while i dc'd while it was downloading and everytime after i tried loging in since then i would get a "launcher is being updated" and would get stuck there for hours and ive tried running the launcherfix but still nothing. I even uninstalled everything and redownloaded the game off the site, and then went to go sign in. It began to load but nothing after that. The launcher is still open and it just has a little loading icon in the bottom right corner. Please help!!! I miss this game :(

When 2.6 got released I couldn't play for about 12-13 hours, after the launcher my game would load up then 2 seconds into the 'Starfighter' screen the loading icon in the bottom right corner would stop moving, I go to processes and the game has become unresponsive.

I deleted the game files and loaded up my backup and re-downloaded the patch (which only took 10 mins compared to the 2.5 hours previously) and still the same thing, so painstakingly downloaded the whole game from scratch... still a no go and same thing happening.

Now this next bit shouldn't have no effect on the game what so ever, but 3 days prior my year sub ran out on my Norton Internet Security...So I thought "why not run that to see if there's a buggy problem" so I renewed my sub, and the second it finished updating, my game worked perfect. HOW the Norton effected my game I don't know as I have it switched off when running the game anyways due to interference and had no problems playing pre-2.6 without it active

So in short, I'd suggest taking a look at your firewall and security settings just in case