starfighter Sensitivity??!!

wipit

Pure WASD control would only allow movement in 2 dimensions (Forward/Backward and left/right, Up/down and left/right, or up/down and forward/backward). The controls uses both mouse and WASD keys for control.

I'm curious to what you mean in the title of your post. Are you having problems with the sensitivity of your mouse? I use 2 monitors and at the beginning I had problems with the mouse getting lost on my other monitor. I used my Steel Series software to set a lower DPI on my mouse for GSF. 800 DPI works good for me.

Has any improvement been made to the sensitivity? I can't hit a thing to save my life (except the side of the nearest object -- I "self-destruct" so much it's not even funny anymore) unless it's stationary, and even then I have trouble lining my mouse up just right. Any tips on helping me get better adjusted to this mouse sensitivity? Right now I feel like useless baggage in all the missions I've been a part of.

Aside from flying more often, no not a lot. Though the sensitivity is fairly similar to the solo space combat missions. While I was a crap pilot to start with, the similarity in sensitivity between GSF and space missions meant it was more just a result of being a crappy pilot.